Friday, November 30, 2007
If you are interested, please send us an email at theshot92 at gmail.com. (The email address left off the @ symbol so the address doesn't get picked up by automatic "spammers".)
We hope to hear from you soon !
Saturday, November 17, 2007
... there are five must-haves for an effective, buzzworthy thank-you note:
1) Spell the recipient's name correctly (doh!).
2) Thank the person for choosing your business. If they shared a specific reason why they choose your business of why they like it, reaffirm it. For heaven's sake, though, don't turn it into a sales pitch.
3) Include a personal detail about the recipient that you picked up on. Prove that you were listening. Humanity is a good thing in the antiseptic world of business.
4) Open the door to feedback. Whether the recipient provides it isn't the point; it's the idea that you're passionate about creating a recommendable experience.
5) Be authentic: Include your full name and contact info -- email and/or phone. Or a business card.